Providing those last few advices you need to nail your #museumnightfever this Saturday:
1. Don’t forget your ticket (print or smartphone version). Exchange it for a pass-bracelet at the info point (Place Royale, from 23.10 on 1pm) OR on the date itself in the first museum you visit.
2. Bring your valid Covid Safe Ticket and a facemask for museums that still apply it, shuttles and queues.
3. Discover the complete program here at www.museumnightfever.be !
4. The programme is given away everywhere during the evening so grab one in case you don’t have it already. Any questions? Our info point on Place Royale is there for a good reason. Come say hi!
5. No panic if you can’t see everything you want during the evening, your bracelet is valid for one more FREE visit in one of the participating museums until November 15.
6. No one likes to queue so start ahead! We'd advice to leave your huge backpacks home too btw.
7. Hungry? Some very yummy foodtrucks are spread around the museums.
8. Use the FREE STIB - Officiel shuttles to get from one museum to another in no time and visit the museums that are less centrally located. Markings on the ground guide you all the way.
9. All the specific MNF shuttles and the Noctis are FREE with your pass but hey, not the whole STIB network!
10. Want more flexibility? Take advantage of 45 minutes of free VOI scooters with the code MUSEUMVOI.