What is a valid Covid Safe Ticket?
To have a valid COVID SAFE TICKET, you must have one of the following conditions:
> A complete vaccination schedule + 14 days
> A NEGATIVE PCR test less than 48 hours old
> A NEGATIVE ANTIGENIC test less than 24 hours old
> A certificate of cure following a positive PCR test (more than 10 days, but less than 180 days old) via the CovidSafeBE application or to be printed via the federal website MaSanté.be.
For visitors coming from another EU country, the UK or Switzerland, we will scan the QR code issued in your country of origin. As an EU citizen, you will only need to present the European Covid digital certificate. Non-Belgian residents must present a European Covid digital certificate and download the Covidsafe application.
Different scenarios if you get tested
✅ If the test is negative, welcome, time to check your ticket
❌ No test = no access
❌ Self-test = no access. Only antigen tests performed by a healthcare professional and registered on your CovidSafeBE app or via the MaSanté website are valid!
❌ If it is impossible to load the test = no access. It is therefore important to download the COVIDSAFEBE app before going to Museum Night Fever and to present yourself at the entrance with your ID card (and a sufficiently charged smartphone).
❌ If the test is positive = no access. Your voucher remains valid for the 2022 edition of Museum Night Fever.
Obtaining the Covid Safe Ticket
If you have a smartphone, the CovidSafeBE application can be downloaded from the App Store on iPhone or from Google Play on Android smartphones. If you do not have a smartphone, the Covid Safe Ticket can be printed via MaSanté.be in the "Health data" tab, under "My COVID European digital certificate". If it is a two-dose vaccine, make sure you also print the one issued for the 2nd dose. It is also possible to print your recovery certificate via the website.
If you do not have a smartphone or internet access, you can request your vaccination or recovery certificates by calling one of the following regional numbers: Brussels: 02 214 19 19; Wallonia: 071 31 34 93; Flanders: 078 78 78 50; German-speaking Community: 0800 23 0 32.
My child is between 12 and 18 years old, what should I do?
There are several ways to obtain your child's COVID Safe certificate, so they may attend the event:
- Download the vaccination certificate if they have had their 2 injections + 2 weeks via MaSanté.BE via the Kids eID.
- Download the certificate via the CovidSafeBE application, for which we redirect you to the federal site set up by the authorities for the complete procedure: https://covidsafe.be/en/
Where can I get tested?
- You can buy a test for €5 with your MNF ticket. Then, using the link on your voucher, you will then need to sign up for an appointment at our temporary testing site in the city center on Saturday 23/10.
- PCR tests: you must make an appointment at one of the official testing centers.
- Antigenic tests (AG) will be accepted only if they were carried out by medical staff (pharmacies or other testing centers) and automatically uploaded to the Covid Safe Ticket., Antigenic tests, however, are only valid for 24 hours.
⚠️ SELF-TESTS (antigenic or other): these tests do NOT give you access to the event as the authorities do not consider them as valid tests in the framework of the Covid Safe Ticket.
When should I be tested?
If you have not been fully vaccinated for at least 2 weeks, we advise you to get tested as late as possible to avoid any problems attending to the event (validity of the CST). This means: PCR test on Thursday or Friday; antigen test on Friday or Saturday morning. Be careful to consider the time needed to obtain the result and/or the number of people at the testing points!